Well, its about time. I finally came into the world of wireless internet. I almost got sucked into Frontier High Speed, but they messed up and didn't hook me up right and then I found out that Dave Wood provided this service for $35.00 a month. $10.00 to rent the equipment and thats a grand total of only$ 45.00 a month....my phone bill is 48.00 a month and the sisna slow internet was $10.00 and internet was going to be 65.oo.....much better deal......
Any way Im glad I can finally Blog quickly.
Today is a great day......I have job security...no one has to hear me say..I may not have a job next year because of no students for the program....I now have 48...and my student teacher is quitting because she has all her hours.......But oh well....this is a good thing.
Chad and BElla left today to spend sometime with Grampa Strong , Ill miss them they were good company. Bella is such a cutie.
I think Ill just use this Blog for my journal.....
Did hair after school today. Im sort of tired......I ate my nutrasystem food. It is surprisingly good. I think I am more hungry on the weekend when I can eat regular food..Their menu though. I have less food but feel good. Lost about 5 pounds this week so Ill just keep going and see what happens I decided I would give it until Christmas and see what it does....
I need to start walking though, My heel still hurts but I should probley try to walk it off. Excercise is a good thing.
Birthday came and went. Nothing happened I watched the Olympics and went to bed.....Happy Birthday to me....All the kids called....Took Anje a few days but she did call at last......
My alarm didn't go off this morning. 6:50 I woke up because of the traffic. So I rushed around and did get off at the usual time. I should do that every morning....Pictures are tomorrow I think so I best go iron something.....(not that it will help) Getting my hair lighten on Tues....late again. oh well.... Blog later....If you read this let me know.....love all my family...see you sometime Mom
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment