Well, this morning is so nice and cool.....I have had time to cool down and feel a little better too.'
Good thing because I have a lot to do (as I decribed) Also I had forgotten that when I moved the bunk beds the floor is falling out and down....Just another thing....Well will blog again someday.
Today I think there is a thing in the park in Fillmore, maybe I give up all the work and go and see......Bye
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm sorry Mom...you make me sad for you. Wish we were closer so we could do more for you, not that I can do all that much anyway...
My advice is to just take one thing at a time and talk to your home teachers or even better the youth...get them to organize a service project, they could come on a Saturday and trim trees, winterize, fix fences or whatever. It wouldn't even be hard for them and I KNOW the youth leaders are always looking for ways to serve. Call the YM or YW president or the Bishop! YOu could buy them pizza or ice cream as a Thank You and it would still be cheaper than anything else. You need to quit telling everyone you are fine (which I know you do) and ask for help! This is what the church is for...
Anyway, sorry to be Ms. Fix-it! I know you probably just need some sympathy, but if you could get some help too...that would be more to the point!
Love you...hang in there! See you this weekend. If you want to bring me the numbers of your leaders, I will call and get something organized. Love you!
Post a Comment