Monday, October 20, 2008

SORRY RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Well, lots has happened since the last Blog. You were all at the blessing so you know about how great that was. But I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of you for coming so my family could be all there. It doesn't happen that much and I really enjoyed it. Sorry the house is not big enough for the whole family.. Not sure what to do about that ... Oh well...
This weekend I had the Condo. noone wants to go there either.. Maybe Its me...shocker.....
I guess I ll try to sell it this year..I don;t have time to go either..
Well Ive got to go..Im painting Dads room. I think It will look good . hes not so sure though.....Took the paper off even though he wanted it to stay.
Hopefully I con decorate it well.......Love you all..leave comments...Love you Mom

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wish I would have known about the condo...I guess you got tired of inviting us! We (I) was dying to do something over Fall Break and all we did was sit around and stare at each other and complain about being bored. Oh well!!!!

Glad to see you back on the blog!

Erin Strong said...

We had a great time at the blessing too. If only we could have stayed a few more days. . .oh, well, maybe next time!
If we had the same fall break, we would have come up to the condo, but alas, our fall break is always way earlier than yours.