My break has been quite full. Started with 1/2 day on Friday, Started the wallpaper and making sure the water isn't leaking anymore in Dads room. Then Kim and I had fun Sat and Sun in Park City. The bed "bad", so came home Sunday late. Monday, Mom and I got the wallpaper down and then painted and primed the room. Same color as Tonyas first house living room and Anissa's one wall, "Arabian Sand" Dad liked the wall. Chad came through and took the TV off the wall and showed us how to put it back on and then he was gone Fast as the Wind. Today I mowed the lawn and cut down all the hanging tree branches and then put up my Halloween decor outside, went to the dump with a truck load of branches and on the way the wind took all the branches and everything in the truck and dumped it on the road. So I had to pick up all the branches again and put then back in the truck....The gate was opened so I then dumped them in the correct area and it took longer than when the wind helped. Got back home and went in the shed and saw the decorative lights that I was going to put in the flower bed outside in the back by the fence. So I did that and It was getting cold, but it is done and the lights all worked and It looked great. Then Dads room called for decor...he had liked the big star on the back fence so I took the blue one in the back bedroom and decorated his room with the abig blue star and a few other patriotic things. Will try to find him now a light bedspread made out of cotton and curtains that he will like.
Made a TV dinner and then the fireman came and gave me a battery for the fire alarm. Good thing too because all the alarms where dead. I have them all working again. It is now 11:30 and I do have school tomorrow. Im sort of glad because then I will have a rest. Now all I really want to get done is clean my furniture and carpets before the snow hits. We can;t find the hose and furniture cleaner though so I may have to buy or rent one. It has to be done. Halloween decorations look pretty good. Still can;t find the DADADA Mummy though. He'll show up at Christmas Im sure.
Love you all, thanks for reading and posting It makes me know I should keep the blog up......Love you all, call or post soon....
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment