I get to leave Holden for a couple of days yeah! I'm going to St. George.
All the yard work took longer than I thought. I'm no spring chicken any more I've decided. Yesterday we worked all the day and today my foot will not work. It is the one with the extra bone that is stuck in the tendon. So at least I no why it is not letting me walk. I need to go down and see Taylor swim, haven't done that yet. Then on the 9th of JUly we are heading out for the ocean. San Diego here we come and then we will be back for Tonya's Birthday and Taylors swim meet.
Trying to get Anissa up and going for the day. She thinks she was picked on because I got her up at 6:00 am. to take out the trees and stuff we cut yesterday. Ken said he would open the dump for us so we woke the girls and had to haul garbage at 6:00.
I'll mow lawns on Friday and we will be set for the visits of Pam and then Cheryl about Dads birthday. We are thinking we will celebrating his birthday on the 4th -to the 10th.......Chad has his reunionin Fillmore on the 3rd. Anissa is bringing Bella up on Sat....Love to all Mom
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Just to clarify my reunion is actually in Scipio, not Fillmore.
I was picked on - The many, many, many days before. Let's review all the things I helped with and lifted...
Post a Comment