Well, who knew it was Jan. I last posted. So long that I forgot all my info on how to get on the blog.
Oh well good to have a new refreshed one.
Chad is here, it seems good to have him and Bella back in the house.
We tried to pull the stump of the tree I and Anissa cut down but it is still too deep. Ill hire some kids to dig the roots and then see what happens.
We all had fun at Lagoon. Missed Mike and Erin though. Wish they had more time to come up....I'll have to go down again soon.
Well, not much going on.....I have to cut the patio blocks so they fit, to finish the patio. I'll be so glad when its done. Well I will try to blog later if I remember all the code. Love yo all. Mom
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad to have you back...Love you! Thanks for the fun trip!
You better thank that wonderful man who got you up and running again. LOL Had a great time the last couple of days. I am home now. Bella and Krissy are going to see CARS tonight, which is good because the whole way home in the car she kept saying...."I wanna go to the movie about cars. Can we go to the movie about cars in Cedar? Can we?" So I am glad that Krissy is taking her. She will have fun
Post a Comment