Monday, December 15, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!! HAIRCOLOR

Well, the haircolor class went pretty well today. My students learned alot I think.
I had my hair colored back to almost it earlier color.....my students commented on how they thought it made me look younger.....I had to agree... Gray hair is no for me yet.....
Thurs and Fri we are having the nail class days. So I guess I will have some nails on for the holidays. If it snows it will probley be cancelled. I really don;t blame her for not wanting to come in the snow.
Aunt Pam is back in Holden but I haven't seen her yet ..I'll have to go down tomorrow and visit. I have hair to do most of the night though. I put them off for the day. Janet will maybe want her hair done after she isn't so dizzie.
I am taking off the 23rd. Chad and Anissa will be here and Anje for her Birthday wants to go to SLC and see the lights and maybe go to the Wheeler FArm....We went this summer it would be differnet to see how they do Christmas. There is supposed to be taffy pulls and other cool old fashion things to do......It has to be warmer though...
Anje sang on TV tonight, I thought I saw her once, but they were all wearing santa hats and sun glasses so who knows.
Talk to you later Love you all....Mom

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I couldn't find Anje either, but the choir sounded good. We recorded it so when Anje comes over again she can point herself out maybe. We are planning a trip to Holden this weekend. Hope that's all right? I need a haircut in the worst way!!!! And the kids are dying to see the snow! Glad you're beautiful again...not that you always weren't. You always are. Love ya!