Friday, November 21, 2008
OK Body Worlds
Took all my students to Body Worlds in SLC...it was really amazing. It was a little too long, but really informative and wonderous. The bodies really didn't look too real they seemed plastic to me....I guess because they were...the students were really inpressed mostly with the babies. Their was a 9 week old fetus that you could see little fingers and toes and looked pretty much like a older baby. The other things were the blood vessels in the body and the amount of them through the face and etc. They were massive. I also thought the information about the lungs and smoking got to my students ...they took notes and everything. I really did think it was good....Tay and I are going and I think Chad should go too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
When do you think you might take Taylor? She really wants to go, but I'm still undecided. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It does sound fascinating.
I've got Anje again tonight. I guess Anissa is too sick to take care of her. Hope she feels better soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment