Wednesday, July 19, 2006

TIME TO BLOG

Well, I've finished a tint and a haircut. Mowed the lawn and sprayed the wasps. Four big nests on the front porch. Washed some clothes so I can go down and see Taylor win all the swim meet, Thurs. . She is so good at swimming , but she has to qualify for three of her events.
When I got home from vacation the back lawn water was on. I guess I left it on for the 6 days of vacation. It is going to cost me a fortune, it will take me all winter to pay off my water bill. and the front and all the plants in the front were totally dead. After all my efforts to have a nice yard. Now I am depressed and really not caring about the yard at all....I really wanted the fence and all moved back but now, who cares.. I can't even water the dead lawn in the front because of the cost of water. Oh well, So much for my plans. I guess I shouldn't get so frustrated because I can't do it myself. So Ill tell myself so what. I'll just do a little at a time.
This is my problem.
Maybe Ill book Mesquite again. The trouble with that is it is so HOT. I should go North....
I really want to see Taylor swim ....... and Win
It is sounding like rain.....but all we are getting is fires...At night the smoke is really bad.
There is a fire in Oak City , Flowell, Kanosh, Cove Fort, as well as all the others around the state. Oh , and one started yesterday in Scipio..... Just waiting for ours..Well, we did have one on the freeway. But they got it out very quickly.
THe beach was fun, really does make me wonder why I live in a place that I am shoving snow and then can't even water the lawn, because of one little mistake.......Hahahahah

Well, my rambling is over .....I just keep the good thought that Shaylie is coming next week to stay in Holden. and all the family except Mike and Erin are coming for the 24th.....Utah holiday is why......Mike said they would try to come some time so I can hardly wait.....I'll have to think how I can make it down there too. We are planning for the graduations for sure....Whenever they are for sure.........It won't matter , I will be there. ''
I am proud of both of them. Mike has been doing great. Erin is too busy, but she will be able to relax a bit when she has her masters....if she will maybe :)..more money...yeah....
I'm a little nervous about Mike and the club but he assures me its fine.....


Well best go and fold clothes Love to all...........Mom

3 comments:

Chad said...

Hey...that's quite the blog you have there. I'm sorry we didn't get to see you down in St. George today. We had fun down there. Sonia really liked Tonya and Anissa. She said they were really sweet. It was good to see Taylor swim again. I am just never there for her 1st place finishes. lol Maybe I am a jinx? Who knows. Well, drive safe tomorrow and I will talk with you later. Love ya mom, Chad

Erin Strong said...

Mike is fine at the club, mainly because he is the biggest one there :)
Sorry to hear about the water fiasco -- i understand though, we just got our June powerbill (for the hottest june on record!) Ugh!!
We would love to come and visit -- it has to be cooler up there than here! (115-119 tomorrow!)
Thanks for the update -- better go to school work :)
love,
erin

Anonymous said...

Time for a new blog message. Love you Mom! Thanks for all you do for us!